Sign Up For Utility Account

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
When you move to a new residence in the City of Grand Forks you need to set up a utility account with the city that pays for Water, Garbage, Sewer, Mosquito Control, Greenway, and Flood Protection Project maintenance.

Please call the Grand Forks Utility Billing Department at (701) 746-2670 to set up your account.